OPCs from pine bark decrease symptoms of chronic inflammation. In
vitro studies demonstrate anti-inflammatory effects may be due to
inhibition of peroxide generation by macrophages.In addition,
animal studies demonstrate
OPCs from grape seed significantly inhibit formation of
proinflammatory cytokines, interleukin 1-beta, and tumor necrosis
Product name: Pink Bark Extract
Plant Origin: Pinus pinaster
Part Used: Bark
Appearance : reddish -brown fine powder
Active Ingredients: Proanthocyanidins
Test methods: UV
CAS No: 29106-51-2
Molecular Formula: C30H26O12
Mol. Wt.: 578.52
Specification : OPC60%, 90% UV
Shelf life: 24months when properly stored
Storage: Sealed away from light and heat.
- Help protect cells from free radical damage and increase the
effectiveness of vitamin C;
- Protect against arthritis, complications from diabetes, cancer,
heart disease, and problems with circulation such as swelling and
- Help lower cholesterol, and to decrease the risk and severity of
atherosclerosis, or damage to the arteries.
- Applied to strengthen the function of solid food, fresh, color.
- Applied to strengthen the function of liquid food and color.
- Applied in cosmetics field.
- Used in prevention of cardiovascular disease health care products
- Applied in feed additive Used in compound fertilizer.
Pine bark extract is available in health food stores as powder and
For prevention and general health, a daily dosage of 50 mg (1, 2
capsules) is recommended.
For treatment of health conditions, the dosage may be increased to
300 mg or more, depending on
the advice of a physician and the specific condition. Pine bark
extract can be taken either with or between meals.